Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Yesterday all my troubles

Went to Inverness for work, had sushi for lunch and visited Holland and Barrett, went to the gym later and did my speed workout, I figured I should have been doing this about 4 weeks earlier and maybe it's too late to benefit but I'll keep at it., here it is
Bench Press 120kg x 6, drop down to floor 8 clap press ups - 3 sets
Front Press 80kg x 6, med ball throws against wall 8kg - 3 sets
Back Squats 150kg x 6, jump onto 26" block x 8 - 3 sets
Step up on 16" block with 40kg x 6 each leg, step up and spring onto same block x 6 each leg - 3 sets

It was pretty tough working the strength and then speed, muscles were pretty tired after, felt good though.

Had a BBQ for dinner.

No comments: