I had a mini Highland Games with the kids at the Black Isle Leisure Centre today, we did shot putt, 2kg weight for distance, 2kg hammer, caber and tug of war with the younger group, tug of war was last as usual as they tend to go a bit crazy and always want to get even, ALWAYS!
The older kids were in later and we did the same events but added the 2kg med ball for height, they were some ok throwers there but must admit some of the younger kids earlier were better. Tug of war was more competitive though the kids were going crazy, I took the winning team on and they beat me ha ha, I could not beat 6 kids :-( managed to add in some 56lb weight for distance throws myself.....
We had a BBQ when we got home and then went for a walk, picked some rasps and Hanna had a play in the park.
Took the box to the gym later and did some jumps, we then went through to where the sandbags are and did some jumps onto them up to 40 inches, Jules managed it too....
We got home and I went to do some 'filling' on the discovery as it is up for sale at the mo, it has now reached £410 and big Jase said I would be lucky to get £500 still two days to go and I have a reserve on it for £750 just in case :-) keeping ma fingers and toes and legs crossed that I get rid of it...........
Having a couple of beers now and am just gonna chill
Cheery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment