Monday, 9 July 2007

Cruising

Got up this morning to a very very sore neck, yeh a pain in the neck. Asked Jules to get me an appointment with Lisa for some remedial massage, she said I could get an appointment at 6:20pm

Went to Fortrose today to Julie's work, Hanna and Grace joined the archery class and I took Niamh to the shop. The sun was oot today and was pretty hot, possibly best day of the year so far! Let's hope there is more like it.

Had a BBQ for lunch and made Alan the Painters lunch too, it's great to have the barbie on, we use it most days whether it is rain sleet snow or sun, we only sit outside to eat if it's sunny though :-)

Jules picked us up after her work and I went to see Lisa she worked an ma neck and left trapezius and lat, she did a good job coz within 30 minutes I could move my neck without pain yippeeeee, I was supposed to throw today but couldn't because of the pain in the neck, she said I should not do anything using these muscles for 48 hours so no throwing tomorrow either sob sob, best weather of the year and I can't throw or lift :-(

Jules did a wee workout and then we all went to Jimmy Cheung's Buffet, I ate far too much but the food is superb so couldn't stop myself, I probably ate about 6kg of food, so will weigh me in the morning and see what I am, I will report on HERE!!!

Later
Malky C

No comments: