Friday, 20 July 2007

Tough day

Well between work and getting the new computer desk in the house set up has been a tiring day, I even mopped the floor, it was in some mess behind where the old desk used to be, glad it's done though now I can chill. Also shredded 3 bags of paper this afternoon, Hanna wants to keep them for her Guinea pigs!

Took the Disco down to the field and washed it phew it was tiring work washing and rinsing and then rubbing down with a dry cloth, spose that's what car washes are for, but the Disco aint taxed and I didn't want to chance driving it too far.

Went to Inverness at night and had a meal at Jimmy Cheung's all you can eat buffet, they looked a bit worried when Jason and I walked in, we met Alan and Anne Pettigrew there, Alan is up to judge at the Inverness Highland Games tomorrow, we all had a good chat and went for a walk after, more to try and walk some food off than anything else, I must have put on about a stone in there!

Got home and finished cleaning up the computer area and set the computer up, it looks bloody good even though I say so maself :-)

Cheery

No comments: