Thursday, 19 July 2007

World's best throwers

Went to Alness again. When we finished I went home and had some food and got changed. Ryan Vierra called and said they were ready to go to the field at Bught park for a throw, so I arranged to meet the guys there at 4pm-ish. When I arrived Larry and Sean were not happy, they had caught some flu bug from Mick Cottrell after Alva games, anyways the guys didn't throw at all they were either too ill or too tired, jet-lag. We went back to Ryan's and watched a DVD of 'the heavies' starring Hamish Davidson, Grant Anderson, Bill Anderson and Geoff Capes it was pretty cool to see these guys throwing at Tobermory and then at Crieff, Ryan has promised me a copy.

We didn't go for food everyone was too tired, I went home and cooked more food, fillet steak on the BBQ, also cooked a wee burger for Hanna, but when she arrived home and told me she was not hungry I knew I was gonna have a big DINNER!!! Jules had also brought home some pecan pie and real dairy ice-cream, geez it was really nice I wanted a whole pie and a litre of ice-cream mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: