Tuesday, 10 July 2007

Driving Miss Julie

Took Jules into work so I could use her car, my new one is not ready yet sigh! Still better to get it all sorted out first I suppose. Went to Inverness and to the bank for cash, pain in the butt having to go to Inverness, it's my nearest Alliance and Leicester branch. I'm in the middle of changing banks at the mo, to the Halifax/BOS they pay out £100 to every new customer WOW just for opening an account. Popped into Holland and Barrett to get some protein bars.

Hanna went up to Grace's for Niamh's party I had a lazy afternoon, built a computer desk which took about an hour or so, then went to get Julie at 5pm, we collected Hanna and they dropped me at the shinty field so I could get my training done-
Run 40m 20 pushups
Run 40m 20 squats
Run 40m 14 pullups
Run 40m 20 squat thrusts
I did 3 rounds it took me 14 minutes woops

8 x sprint starts
Vertical Sandbag jumps to 38inches 4 x 6

Came home and BBQ'd some chicken it was V nice mmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: