Friday, 6 July 2007

Up Early

Went to Inverness today took Hanna on the open top bus tour for tourists :-) it was quite nice and scenic, stopped at the Holm Mills and did touristy things ha ha

Did a wee bit shopping in Inverness, protein bars and things like that, and then went looking at cars along the longman and seafield. Went for a snack at the burger van next to Wickes, Jules and I had a breakfast wow some amount of food and only £3.20 ............... went to Wickes and got a base to build the shed on and came home via Beauly, popped into Marello cars there and spotted a RED Jeep which I liked and will probably go and buy tomorrow or Sunday, it's a bit old but hey so am I.

Having a couple of beers and chatting to the old burd Jules,

Cheery
M

No comments: