Had an easy day was going to the gym but ended up not going as I was too tired must have been yesterday leaving so early n stuff.
Went to Inverness for 11am Hanna was getting her hair cut at Leslie's I was sitting waiting on a chair when the stylist asked me over, I thought right away woops, she pointed out the headlice and my fears were realised, I asked where to get the 'headlice killer' we went to Boots and bought some did various shoppings, Jules went to the gym, Hanna and I played out the back first doing some jumps and finishing off with some high end hide and seek ha ha....
We went up to Matalan or Mataland as Hanna used to call it when she was younger, I got some new shorts and a summer top - ever hopeful that the Summer is actually coming..... It was sunny today but kinda cloudy too and it never really warmed up never mind, late Summer would be nicer than no Summer at all (if it comes)
We came home and had Fajitas I cooked the Fillet Steak on the BBQ and Jules was inside cooking the rest of the stuff and grating cheese, they were very nice made up from the fillet.
Going for a walk tonight may write up later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment