Saturday, 21 July 2007

Inverness Games

The games were starting at 1pm and we left the house at about quarter to 11. Everyone was there already and it was good to see everyone and meet the new folks I hadn't met before.

The world's started at 1pm I had registered for the Masters with Alistair Gunn, Mark MacDonald, Anthony Lordi and Russ Barker. Alistair also did the open so Mark and I decided he was a clever little B and joined him but we missed the shot putt. Can't remember my distances but my placings in the Masters were
42lb wfd - 3rd
42lb wfh - 2nd
16lb shot - 2nd
Hammer - 3rd
Caber - 3rd :-(
In the open events I didn't fair as well, Graeme Allan and Jason Johnston (Canada) were also in the open.
16lb shot - missed
56lb wfd - 4th
56lb wfh - 4th
Caber - 2nd
Inverness Stone - 5th

Once I get the full results I'll put em up!!!

No comments: