Thursday, 12 July 2007

Working out.

Didn't do very much today was trying to be a gardener but am not very good at it :-)
Jason came for lunch today.
Went to the gym - best part of the day :-) Did upper body workout as follows

Bench 120Kg x 3 x 6
each set followed immediately by 3 x 8 clap pushups

Shouler Press 75Kg x 3 x 6
each set followed immediately by 3 x 8 med ball throws (8kg med ball)

Cheat curls 70kg x 8, 80kg x 6, 95kg x 4

Dumbell Snatches 50Kg x 2 x 4

Easy day went for a walk after with Hanna.

Went to Inverness and had some food, met up with Jules and we went into Debenhams and bought some beddy stuff then went to Halfords for car stuff and then to BnQ for gardeny stuff ha ha, I bought some wood preserver for the shed base.

Got home and the cat had shit on the carpet I chased him oot the hoos and just as well I didnae catch him I was going to kick his arse!

Called Davie Horne at night to get info on Morvern games and about the kids highland games coaching that he does in Lochaber!
That's about it for today
Later
Malky

No comments: