Been watching the Disco all day on Ebay it's only reached £550 with 20 mins to go :-(
Never mind, went to Dingwall to get some meat from Jason he's off his heid but he's a good lad ha ha, on the way back we turned into Jill and co to see Fiona and the ol Jeep ran out of diesel woops Jules had to come and get us, I think she was quite pleased as she could have a look around Fiona's at the sale stuff, she is always needing sporty clothes (weird eh?)
We went home got changed and went off to the gym, Jules and Hanna did their workouts and I threw my 56lb weight for distance and then for height, throwing was going well. We had to go and get diesel tae put in ma Jeep. we went back home and I took Jules car down to make sure mine would start, it did, so I drove back and then walked down to get the Jeep and drive it back, must remember to go and get diesel in the morning ha ha
Ma Disco didn't sell it reached £595 £155 short of my reserve price bummer maybe I'll put it back on tomorrow.
Later M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment